drupal 8 shared hosting
Installing Drupal 8 in cPanel
This tutorials is for those who want to develop website using Drupal 8 CMS.
The sounds disappear at the later part of the video, this is actually my first attempt to record a video tutorial with me explaining the process (Taglish – pasensya na nagpa practice :D)
– Login to cpanel
– Search and click Terminal
– In the Terminal Window, navigate to public_html directory and issue a drush command
drush dl drupal
– Navigate inside the downloaded drupal folder
– then move all files and directory to web root
mv * .* ../
– you can now safely remove the drupal-8.7.10 folder
rm -rf drupal-8.70.10
– Go back to the web browser and you can reload the page, the installation will prompt for database information
– Create the database name, database username and password, take note of the information as the installer will ask for it.
– Complete and continue the installation
– Test and done!