best shared hosting 2019
Sign up or learn more:
In this video, we looked at one of the best web hosting – Kinsta – a premium Managed WordPress Hosting platform for everyone, small or large, and everything you need to know.
Kinsta managed WordPress hosting is worth looking at if you want a Top tier performance on every hosting plan.
Alternatively, if you’re on a budget, or just think any hosting is good enough, then Kinsta is probably not for you. (You can look at our other hosting review video in the description below.)
Before we go into some of the features and performance of Kinsta, let’s look at what makes it different from other managed WordPress hosting.
1. Kinsta managed WordPress hosting is powered exclusively by Google Cloud Platform and, they utilize Google Cloud’s premium Tier Global Network to ensure your site loads even faster. (Which is great for SEO.)
2. Kinsta is recommended by Google Cloud as a fully-managed WordPress Hosting Solution.
3. With Kinsta, you have the option to choose from 20 data centers for your site.
4. Kinsta’s hosting platform doesn’t fall into any of the traditional hosting categories. It’s built exclusively on the Google Cloud Platform
5. Kinsta has earned Top Tier status on every plan for five years in a row by ReviewSignal.com – one of the leading authorities when it comes to benchmarking WordPress hosting providers.
And now to the features…
Here are some of the features
A 30-day money-back guarantee
Google Cloud Platform
Automatic Daily Backups
Expert 24/7 support
Free SSL Certificates
and many more…
With their Starter Plan starting at $30/month, all the way to the Enterprise 2 plan at $900/month. The yearly plan gives you 2 months of free hosting.
Now’s let see why Kinsta is built specifically for speed… (the performance.)
We ran Kinsta on Pingdom.com – a Website/hosting Performance Monitoring Tool to test the uptime and average page speed.
We see a consistency in the average response time of 171 milliseconds with a maximum of 330 milliseconds and minimum average response time of 146 milliseconds across different locations such as Copenhagen, St. Louis 5, Portland, Oregon, Stockholm, Sweden, and others.
When compared with other hosting companies such as Bluehost, WP Engine, Inmotion, and others, Kinsta showed the fastest average response time with 171 milliseconds with others showing 640 milliseconds, 526 milliseconds and 1541 milliseconds respectively.
Kinsta also maintained a constant 100% uptime.
Coupled with their performance and features is Kinsta’s Client base.
They’ve got a number of top-notch clients using their platform.
These include UBISOFT, BUFFER, ASOS, FRESHBOOKS, GENERAL ELECTRIC, INTUIT, and others.
If all these sound fantastic to you, and the cost isn’t an issue for a top tier managed WordPress hosting, you can take a look at Kinsta Managed WordPress hosting for yourself by clicking the link in the description.
Kinsta Hosting Review | The Best Managed WordPress Hosting?
Other hosting video: